The Gynaecological Cancer Society offers a range of services in the area of healthcare.
- Provide direct emotional and practical support to patients and their carers through the Society’s Emotional Support Programme. The Programme is peer based around specially trained volunteers gynaecological cancer past-patients . By telephoning our national free-call number 1-800-700-288 you will be able to access this important service,
- Providing authoritative information on all aspects of gynaecological cancer healthcare, both clinical and non-clinical. This is an additional, back-up service and in no way replaces the best source of information about you and your needs – your own medical healthcare professional.
Using the resources of professional medical associations, healthcare member groups and other stakeholder bodies, the Society has prepared the following lists of professionally qualified people and organisations with a special interest in gynaecological cancer.
- Gynaecological Oncologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Medical laboratories
- Public Hospitals with specialist gynaecological cancer facilities
- Private Hospitals with specialist gynaecological cancer facilities
- Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Public tele-conferencing facilities
- Other Service Organisations